This post may contain affiliate links. That means we may make a small commission on items purchased through links in this post at no extra cost to you!
I love this time of year! All the hustle and bustle of the holidays, hanging with family and friends, It’s just amazing! During this time Pinterest is flooded with amazing Instagram worthy festive decorated homes and DIY projects that give you some serious home envy! And if you’re anything like me, you probably don’t have the extensive funds and professional help to decorate your home for Chrismas. So instead I’ve put together 11 of the Easiest and some of the cheapest ways to decorate your home for Christmas! No experience needed! 😉 Your home will look put together and festive on a budget, perfect for the holidays!
1. Make Festive pillow covers for your pillows.
Check out this tutorial to turn a $3 Target blanket into two pillow covers!
2. Add candy canes or ornaments to glass bowls and jars.
3. Replace your throw blanket with a plaid throw blanket.
4. Add garland to a shelf, stair rail, or mantel.
5. Set a mini Christmas tree in your blanket basket.
Tutorial here to see how they set this mini tree up!
6. Replace your regular wall art with festive art. Swap the whole frame or just the photo!
7. Make a simple wreath with ornaments and a hanger or some greenery for cheap!
Ornament wreath tutorial here!
8. Set out, or make an advent calendar.
Make this one! Tutorial here!
9. Make and hang a festive banner.
10. Hang stockings! You can find some adorable cheap ones at Target!
11. Set up the tree of course!
Tutorial for these clay star ornaments here!
Still need some extra inspiation? Check out these awesome posts to get your home looking perfect just in time for Christmas!
- 10 Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 30 Dollar Store Christmas Decor Ideas
- 7 Ways to get into the Christmas Spirit + 10 Free Christmas Printables
- 14 Inexpensive Christmas DIY Wall Decor
Let me know what you think of these Christmas decorating tips below and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get notified everytime I post!