This post may contain affiliate links. That means we may make a small commission on items purchased through links in this post at no extra cost to you!
Since I’ve had Jamie, I struggled with my weight, you can read all about it here. Now, 16 months after having Jamie, I am finally making real changes and seeing some results. I’m eating healthier and hitting the gym every single day! Which is why I decided to put together a whole fitness tracker to keep track of my progress!
This fitness tracker includes:
- 1 Hustle for that muscle cover
- 2 pages to keep track of your measurements for 6 weeks
- 2 Weight loss tracker options
- 2 Diet journal pages to plan and keep track of your meal and water intake.
- 7 pages total!
How to print your fitness tracker:
- Click on the “Download your fitness tracker” button. (your tracker will open in a new window.)
- Right click and download the pdf.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Print and get your fitness on!
I love creating freebies, and you can check out all of my freebies here! Our most popular freebie is our Free Printable Habit Trackers! Download your fitness and habit tracker today and use the habit tracker to track how often you go to the gym or go for a walk!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FREEBIES ON MY SITE ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE SOLD. FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS FREEBIE, BUT PLEASE CREDIT ME AND LINK BACK TO THIS PAGE WHEN PLACING MY IMAGES ON YOUR BLOG OR SOCIAL MEDIA. PLEASE DO NOT LINK DIRECTLY TO THE DOWNLOADABLE PDF FILE; INSTEAD LINK BACK TO THE URL OF THIS PAGE. THANKS!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter below to get notified everytime I post something new!